Pay R69 for two steak, egg and chips meals at The Hangar, valued at R138 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two delicious servings of steak, egg and chips
- Enjoy one of the world’s favourite culinary trios
- Savour a succulent steak that’s grilled to perfection
- Friendly and professional service
- Conveniently located near Port Elizabeth airport
- Ideal for travellers or those looking for a generous portion
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 041 581 1395
- Only one Groupon per person
- No take-aways
- Gratuity not included in Groupon
When Steak and Chips first met Egg at a culinary soiree, they had no idea that one day they would come together to form a tripod of deliciousness. Today – Steak, Egg and Chips join the likes of the three musketeers, the three blind mice and the Bee Gees as one of the world’s favourite trios. Prove that three isn’t a crowd – it’s a party - with today’s Groupon: Steak, egg and chips for R69 at The Hangar.
Eating a regular steak, egg and chips is like hosting a party in your mouth. Eating a steak, egg and chips from The Hangar is like having a rock concert in your mouth where all the most-esteemed flavours have arrived to rock out. Everyone’s there; from the cheeky chips and spices to the exuberant egg and his flat-mates salt and pepper; last to arrive is the stately steak whose legendary flavour and tendency for tenderness precedes him. Once they’re all there; that’s when the party starts.
First you’ll feel a slight tingling as your taste buds start to shake to excitement; then you can expect a whole lot of action as they make contact with the spicy seasoning of the steak, the crispiness of the placid potato chips and the creaminess of the perfectly cooked egg. From that moment on, it’s a blur of stage-diving, moshing meat and raving taste-buds.
Conveniently located close to the airport, The Hangar is the ideal pit stop for airport travellers, hungry locals and delicious food looking for employment. With friendly and professional service and generous portions of food, The Hangar is the perfect place for your mouth to host its flavoursome festivities.
Foodie fact: Because some international flights don’t allow passengers to bring food on the plane, it’s been rumoured that some people are stuffing food in tubes of lipstick to enjoy while up in the air.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
The HangarAllister Miller Drive, Walmer (next to Engen garage by airport)
Port Elizabeth 6011