Pay R90 for a full set of gel or acrylic nails at Beauty Wise, valued at R220 (save 59%)
- Save 59% on a full set of gel or acrylic nails
- Friendly yet professional therapists
- Give an awesome handshake
- Look glamorous while leaving your natural nails protected
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 041 367 3521 (The Circular Drive) or 041 584 0511 (The New Store)
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:30; Saturday, 8:30 to 13:00
- Groupon only valid at The Circular Drive and The New Store (Shop 6 at Brooks on the Bay)
- One Groupon per person per visit
Unlike certain types of cars and microwaves that beep incessantly when you leave their doors open or do something with them you’re not supposed to, your nails don’t have any way to alert you when they’re taking abuse. Apologise for not paying enough attention to their suffering with a full set of gel or acrylic nails at Beauty Wise for R90.
Just like some people like their popcorn plain, others like it salted, most artificial-nail aficionados have their own preferences when it comes to Gel vs. Acrylic nails. While gel nails come with an application time faster than a knee-jerk assumption, acrylics have the advantage of being stronger than a double shot of espresso. No matter which you’re more inclined to, the professional and friendly therapists at Beauty Wise can provide. If you’re looking for a hint of glam to flash at your next dinner party or day at the office, a full-set of acrylics are the instant just-add-water of elegance. Strong and durable, they can last as long as six weeks, giving you the Glam-on that every girl deserves.
If your nails usually take more of a beating than the gym’s punching-bag, perhaps the gel nails are more your speed. Better than wearing gloves for the rest of your life, gel nails can actually strengthen your natural clipper-tips and leave them protected while still looking fabulous as all-get-out. As natural looking as purple on tulips, the gel nails might even have people asking you how you keep your finger-shingles looking so fantastic without resorting to fakes. At this point, you can just give them a smile as cheery as the inside of Beauty Wise’s salon and give them a nudge in the right direction; whether you point them to the salon or let them continue to believe you’re a ninja of nail-care is up to you.
Whether you go for the glam strength of the acrylics or the natural beauty of gels, the comfortable, sunny atmosphere of the salon and the friendly therapists will make sure you walk out looking and feeling like the proverbial million bucks.
Nailtacular Fact: The smallest salon in the world is located in East Germany and goes by the name of Leshko Blouse. Only able to hold one therapist and one client, the salon is actually housed in a phone-booth imported from London.