Pay R90 for a reflexology massage at Soft Touch Wellbeing, valued at R180 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a reflexology massage
- 45-minute treatment
- Ideal to treat stress, digestive problems and migraines
- Specialists in natural health treatments
- Qualified and passionate therapist
- Heal your body and mind from inside out
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 365 2762 / 072 101 5808
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Clients advised to arrive 15-minutes before set appointment
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
In a crazy world where trust is granted to a select few, it’s understandable why some people find the idea of holistic and alternative treatments a bit daunting. While some remain curious enough to buy a crystal necklace or listen to whale sounds, few romance the idea of a man with a “seen it all” expression sticking needles in their forehead or beating their back with a vanilla pod. Enjoy the benefits of natural medicine without overreaching your boundaries with a 45-minute reflexology massage for R90 at Soft Touch Wellbeing.
Over the years, Soft Touch Wellbeing has gained an excellent reputation in Port Elizabeth for being a leader in natural health treatments that range from iridology and reflexology to meridian massage and crystal massage. Offering a natural and holistic approach to de-stressing and detoxing, the approaches used strive to assist clients in creating a healthier and more focused self. As the owner of Soft Touch Wellbeing, Usha believes that the emphasis should be on healing the body and mind from the inside out; a core aspect of the reflexology massage.
Reflexology works on the principle that the reflexes in both hands and feet are designed to correspond with each and every part of the body. Therefore, working on these reflexes effectively brings about the healthy functioning of glands and organs; creating a balance that benefits your health in a number of different ways. While reflexology improves both nerve function and blood supply, some of its extra benefits include promoting relaxation and treating digestive problems along with migraines, menstrual problems and sinus.
At Soft Touch Wellbeing, by practicing the art of massage with the right intention, the therapist enables the recipient to come away feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, restored and better able to cope with whatever the world has in store.
Wellness fact: While reflexology is a universally acknowledged practice, the treatment has influenced other not-so-universal treatments like nosing. Practiced in the lower regions of Chile, nosing involves the squeezing of the nostrils; a practice which is said to give answers to those living complicated lives.