Pay R99 for a Swedish full-body massage at The Urban Gardens, valued at R280 (save 65%)
- Save 65% on a Swedish full-body massage
- Melt your melancholy muscles
- Set in glorious holistic healing centre and boutique
- Relaxing and welcoming
- Groupon redeemable for three months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 893 9034
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Let therapist know if: you are, or think you might be pregnant, history of heart or respiratory problems, have problems with your joints, have any skin allergies or conditions, have recently had surgery, or are prone to or recovering from injury, you have any other medical condition, or are receiving treatment
Whether it’s the stub of a toe outside your apartment or the coat-hanger vendor who once again causes you to miss the green robot, minor menaces can turn into major meltdowns with the quick flick of the anger switch. Shed the shoddy stress-vibes and loosen up livid limbs and sulky sinews with a magical one hour Swedish full-body massage for R99 at The Urban Garden.
Block out honking taxis and that weird guy preaching his praying-mantis doomsday theory and step into The Urban Garden for an hour-long holistic and sensuous pampering session. Holistic healing centre and boutique, The Urban Garden is a warm and welcoming haven of harmony and healing hands with a beautiful garden and a circle of little craft shops that sell everything from hand-crafted candles to incense and essential oils.
Because your shoulders probably ache as though they’ve been carrying the weight of the world – and your heavy handbag – let the healing hands of the professional therapist ease your bulky burden with a warm, deep Swedish full-body massage. What makes the Swedish massage special – and no, they don’t play ABBA songs during it – is that it uses five different styles of stokes. Sounding eerily similar to ABBA dance moves, the strokes include a sliding and gliding, a rhythmic tapping with a little bit of friction and finally a vibration or shaking technique. Proven to show improvement in patients who suffer pain, joint stiffness or poor circulation – the Swedish massage is as effective as it is divine.
Massage fact: A variation of the Swedish massage is called the Norway Nudge and instead of using a sliding and gliding motion, the therapist nudges the patient with a frozen herring.