Pay R99 for ten sunbed sessions at Beauty and Nails by Ronelda, valued at R250 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on ten sunbed sessions
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Get a beautiful, even tan
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 583 2222
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Cancellation policy applies
Though eating other people is generally frowned upon in polite society, it can be said that humans are like fruit. Not only do they look better when sun-ripened – they’re also more likely to get picked up in the grocery stores. Get that pick me look and pay R99 for ten sunbed sessions at Beauty and Nails by Ronelda.
For years, Apollo has been scoffing at mankind’s attempts to harness the fiery, bronzing essence of the sun and their refusal to cycle between pale and tan on the whim of an inanimate solar system. Lazing around in the sun is terribly bad for not only your health, but your skin too; many types of mock-sun treatments turn you the unfortunate colour of orange-juice concentrate and avoiding the sun completely means skin-colour resembling the underbelly of a fish.
At just ten minutes a pop at the chic tanning palace, you can scoff in the face of weather that’s more likely to turn you blue than brown and recline yourself in a state-of-the-art sunbed to soak up some tanning rays. The relaxing ambience and professional staff make the perfect locale for working on your perfect shade of bronze. Whether you’d like to get the spring on summer and jumpstart your tanning regime or your caramel complexion needs a bit of a touch-up, ten sunbed sessions at Beauty and Nails by Ronelda will help you get the job done in comfort and style.
Sun-Soaked Fact: In Amsterdam, Tulip-vendors stumbled upon an ingenious method of self-tanning. When looking for ways to ensure their tulips got enough sunshine in the harsh months of winter, they invented a type of electric wand which generates safe UV rays. Simply by pointing this stick, nicknamed ‘Harry’s Wand’ at yourself, you can be a perfect shade of bronze within 20 seconds.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Similar deals from this merchant
Port Elizabeth 6001