Save up to 55% on a delicious mixed grill, including a glass of wine or a soft drink for one or two people at PE Beach Yacht Club
- Save up to 55% on a mixed grill and a glass of wine or soft drink
- Valid for one or two people
- Mixed grill includes: two chops, steak, chicken sosaties, boerewors, chips and salad
- Stunning beachfront views
- Ideal as a lunch date or romantic dinner
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 583 1798
- Excludes gratuity
- Valid for one or two people; no sharing
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Unlike the reclusive crocodile and his cranky ways, most types of meat enjoy socialising with their equally succulent peers. Notorious for throwing swanky parties, meat-and-greet mixers and the odd saucy karaoke session; keep up with the meaty community when you save up to 55% on a delicious mixed grill, including a glass of wine or soft drink for one or two people at PE Beach Yacht Club.
- Pay R70 for a mixed grill and a glass of wine or soft drink for one person, valued at R140
- Pay R126 for two mixed grills, including a glass of wine or soft drink for two people, valued at R280
The ideal place for hungry bellies looking to indulge in a major-league munch-down, the PE Beach Yacht Club is a fresh and friendly eatery on the sweeping Port Elizabeth beachfront. Boasting pretty-as-a-picture boardwalk views, a staff of friendly and efficient waiters and better skills in the kitchen than a certain foulmouthed chef; the PE Beach Yacht Club provides hungry bellies and owners alike with a fun, friendly and frankly delicious dining experience.
Better than birthdays, Christmas and public holidays combined, the mixed grill is a truly special culinary feat. Said to spur on random spells of operatic singing and meaty-devotion, the magical mixed grill is packed with two chops, steak, chicken sosaties, boerewors, crispy chips and a fresh salad. Boasting more yum than a nachos fountain and twice as much meaty madness, scoff it solo or bring along a lucky friend for this superb culinary cruise.