Sandboarding with Sandboarding Sunday’s River
- Experience some of the biggest dunes in the Eastern Cape
- Equipment provided
- In close proximity to the Addo National Elephant Park
- Scenic boat cruise to reach dunes
- Includes a boat trip to access the dunes
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional as gift.
Redemption: Reservation required 5 days in advance: 071 185 6565. Cancellation policy applies.
Further information: Equipment provided. Must sign waiver. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, water and takkies. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
It is said that having an adventurous spirit is an asset, unlike having a lackadaisical spirit or being haunted by spirits in general. Release your inner adventurer with sandboarding and a boat trip with Sandboarding Sunday’s River.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R300 for sandboarding and a boat trip for one, valued at R600
- Pay R540 for sandboarding and a boat trip for two, valued at R1 200
- Pay R940 for sandboarding and a boat trip for four, valued at R2 400
Adventurers strap on your boots with a boat trip and sandboarding excursion. Starting with a scenic boat trip along the Sundays River leading up to the Alexandria Coastal Dune field, explorers are treated to an unwinding journey before being let loose with an adrenaline raising sandboarding experience. All equipment is supplied but sand buccaneers are advised to bring shoes, sunglasses, water and an enthusiastic and adventurous attitude.
More About Sandboarding Sunday’s River
Sandboarding Sunday’s river is situated a mere 5km from the Addo Elephant National park and caters for tourists in search of adventure. Providing sandboarding, water skiing, wake-boarding and river cruises, travellers of all learnings are more than catered for.