Save 60% on IPL laser hair removal for one of three areas at House of Beauty
- Save 60% on IPL Hair Removal for one of three areas
- Hair removal for bikini area, underarms or face
- Innovative and effective Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser technology
- Friendly and welcoming salon
- Lose unwanted hair
- Enjoy silky smooth skin for the festive season
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 041 961 5177 / 0713535644
- 3 Groupons per person
- Valid from Monday to Saturday
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
During winter, the need to shave becomes less important than keeping warm and sustaining a steady supply of movies and hot chocolate. Problem is, once you emerge from the winter chrysalis like a starry social butterfly you tend to forget one vital thing: your underarms probably resemble those of a middle-aged Hungarian plumber. Save the shame (and the cash) and zap that hair to zero when you save 60% on a session of IPL laser hair removal on one of three areas at House of Beauty.
- Pay R99 for one session of IPL laser hair removal for the bikini line, valued at R250
- Pay R79 for one session of IPL laser hair removal for the underarms, valued at R200
- Pay R199 for one session of IPL laser hair removal for the facial area, valued at R500
Where waxing and shaving may leave you with silky-smooth
skin, the joy is often short-lived once you discover your foolish follicles
have returned the very next day. Hair removal
cream works relatively well, but the pungency of the smell – similar to that of
the Grinch’s breath – rather puts people off.
Appearing like a true Christmas miracle, House of Beauty are taking the
battle against infuriating follicles to the next level with a session of IPL
laser hair removal for the bikini line, underarms or facial areas.
In response to the ever-increasing demand for skin smoother than Casanova’s pick-up lines, House of Beauty and their team of hair-removal renegades are as skilled with a laser as Dr Evil’s sharks – and way friendlier. The IPL system releases beams of light that are attracted to the pigments in your hair follicles. Therefore, by absorbing the energy of the pulsed light – strands experiencing active growth are pulled over by the hair removal police, targeted and disabled.Hair removal fact: During the summer of 2002, the International House of Beauty Products and Stuff discovered that liquefied broccoli was an effective depilatory product. Unfortunately, undesirable side effects included balloon ankles, an ever-present smell of Spirulina and hallucinations involving a kaleidoscopic coffee cup.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Port Elizabeth 6229