Pay R600 for a static line skydive, including training and gear hire with Skydive Port Elizabeth, valued at R1200 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a static line skydive, including training and gear hire
- Enjoy an exhilarating yet safe solo static-line jump
- Static line cord triggers the parachute to open
- Full instructions and training covers everything you need to know for your first jump
- 6 to 8 hours of Ground School Training: aircraft procedures and exits, parachute flight procedures, safe landing techniques and safety procedures
- Ideal as a gift for fellow adrenaline-junkies
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 073 267 2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All jumping is weather permitted
- No under 16’s; under 18’s require parental consent
- Maximum weight, 95kg
- Includes approximately 8-hours of training on Saturday mornings (dependent on group size)
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Among dyeing your locks a shade of Smurf or using your confused younger cousins to re-enact your favourite childhood movies; the sudden desire for free-flowing movement is a sure sign that you’re approaching a midlife crisis. Forget regret and spread those chicken wings for an adrenaline-spiking stunt with today’s Groupon: Pay R600 for a static line skydive, including training and gear hire with Skydive Port Elizabeth.
Much like eating salad at a pizzeria, hurling yourself out of a moving aircraft seems like an impossible feat. However, if you’re looking for a life changing experience that is both challenging and rewarding, the professional jumpers at Skydive Port Elizabeth are just the people to give you that unique opportunity. Highly qualified and eager to award you your training wings, join these frequent flyers and learn the joys of the jump with an all-inclusive six to eight hours of Ground School Training before taking to the clouds for your first static-line sky diving experience.
Different to a regular jump
or tandem jump, the static-line jump is ideal for first-time flyers. Once you’ve managed to loosen your grip on
the exit, the white-knuckled jumper springs out of the plane to enjoy a thrilling adrenaline-rush before the static-line cord triggers the parachute to
open. With ground-guided assistance to
make sure your landing is as smooth as butter, you can rest assured that you’re
as safe as a fugitive needle hiding out in a haystack.