Pay R350 for a full body scan and eight device-based treatments at Wellness 101, valued at R1150 (Save 69%)
- Save 69% on a full body scan and eight device-based treatments
- World’s most advanced computerised body scanning system
- Safe and non-invasive full body check-up
- Reliable and 95% accurate; fast and convenient
- Provides visuals of condition of organs, tissues and cells
- May detect toxicity, infections and affected organs, parasites or bacteria, allergies, inflammations, kidney or bladder stones, condition of your immune system
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Sharon, 083 395 6490
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- One Groupon per person
- Valid for one full body scan and eight device-based treatments
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Among mood swings, interesting fashion choices and compulsive use of the word ‘like’, teenagers are notorious for withholding as much information from their parents as realistically possible. Similarly, your body doesn’t always tell you everything; leaving you unawares of its midnight shenanigans and sworn secrets. Learn all you need to know when you pay R350 for a full body scan and eight device-based treatments at Wellness 101.
Boasting the world’s most advanced functional health scanning system; Wellness 101 and their Non-Linear Bioresonance Scanning System are dedicated to exposing the body’s sworn secrets and usually unidentifiable afflictions in a fast and non-invasive way. With 95% accuracy and non-invasive, but completely unlimited access to all your body’s organs, this fantastic treatment eliminates the guesswork that comes with visits to the GP and may detect anything from internal toxicity, infections and affected organs to viruses, allergies and the condition of your immune system.
While a computerised scan may sound utterly space-age and rather intimidating, all you need to do is sit back fully-clothed in a sturdy chair and hold onto a pair of electrodes. Fitted with a pair of headphones, the client holds an electrode in each hand while the laser scanner is directed at the headphones; gathering information from the subcortical formation of the brain – the part that knows everything. While seated on your fancy stool, watch your organs make their first silver screen appearance as high quality virtual images of the researched areas are displayed on the computer.With your full body scan and eight device-based treatments, you’ll finally know exactly what your body gets up to and how you can whip it back into shape.