Groupies bedazzle their earlobes and add a little sparkle to their day with a set of stud earrings with four designs and Swarovski Elements. These 18k white gold plated studs measure at 6mm and come in four designs including round, square, heart and star. A butterfly clasp keeps them securely in place, allowing Groupies to strut their stuff fearlessly.
What you need to know:
- 6mm stud earrings
- 18K white gold plated
- Made with Swarovski Elements
- Butterfly clasp on reverse
- Designs include round, square, heart and star
This jewellery is made with Swarovski Elements. When Swarovski are shaping the Crystals swans – the off-cuts of the crystal is passed to other jewellery manufacturers who then add this to their jewellery. Swarovski have asked us to use the term 'Made with Swarovski Elements' as they are not the exact Swan Crystals, but the off-cuts. Much like when diamonds are created, the off-cuts are passed to other jewellery manufacturers to use.
Jewellery care instructions:
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Protect from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils and perfumes can all cause tarnishing and damage the jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume and hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make-up and oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing and may weaken springs and clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.