With just about everybody feeling the pinch from high electricity costs, there’s never been a better time to save money and help the environment at the same time with a 260 watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel. Boasting a highly efficient solar cell and tough tempered glass, the solar panel sits comfortably on roofs without worry thanks to its waterproof design and strong aluminium alloy frame. Making electricity bills seem a lot less worrying and requiring no hassle or up keep, these solar panels are a home’s best friend.
What you need to know:
- Can be installed into ‘on-grid’or ‘off-grid’ applications
- High efficiencycrystalline solar cell.
- Works well even if under weak light producing maximum power output
- Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of the panel
- Resists moisture and etching effectively
- Waterproof and ultraviolet resistance junction box
- 10 years 90% rated power output, 20 years 80% rated power output
- High Efficiency solar cells in series
- High wind-pressure and snow load
- Output: 260W
- Type: Polycrystalline
- Operating Temperature: -40'C to 80'C
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Number of Cells: 60 cells
- Glass Tempered: Glass
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Max system voltage: 1 000V
- Supports 2.26mm to 2.83mm copper wire cables
- Height: 1 665mm
- Width: 991mm
- Length: 1 665mm
In a Nutshell
Save electricity and cash with a 260 Watt high efficiency polycrystalline solar panel.
The Fine Print
Purchase: May buy multiple. Limit one per redemption.
Your order: Delivery for this product will occur within 2 weeks. Please note delivery for orders paid by EFT might be delayed up to 5 days. EFT’s not processed when deal closes will be refunded. Enter your daytime delivery address during checkout. No further action required. Delivery address cannot be changed after purchase has been made.
Further information: Notify email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. Returns are accepted only if in original packaging. Opened packages will not be accepted for returns. See the rules that apply to all deals. Opened packages will not be accepted for returns.