Tanzanite Cross Necklace and Pendant for R799.99 Including Delivery (71% Off)
Your order: Delivery for this product will occur within 2 weeks. Please note delivery for orders paid by EFT might be delayed up to 5 days. EFT’s not processed when deal closes will be refunded. Enter your daytime delivery address during checkout. No further action required. Delivery address cannot be changed after purchase has been made.
Further information: Notify email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. Returns are accepted only if in original packaging. Opened packages will not be accepted for returns. See the rules that apply to all deals. Opened packages will not be accepted for returns. Groupon T&Cs apply
Groupies sparkle with a Tanzanite Necklace and Pendant and turn heads wherever they go. Made with genuine Tanzanite gemstones, these necklaces and pendants are elegant and stylish without being overly formal and boast a Sterling Silver setting and chain. Beautiful with a stunning violet blue colour the necklaces and pendants are just the thing to have cameras flashing on the red carpet or hearts melting out on the town.
What you need to know:
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Genuine Tanzanite
- Quantity: Five
- Cut: Oval
- Clarity: Good
- Colour: Violet blue
- Diameter: Three 4mm / 1mm
Stone carat: 0.85ct
Jewellery care instructions:
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, e.g. soap,perfume, abrasive products.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Protect from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such asradiators and windows.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steamroom or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils and perfumes canall cause tarnishing and damage the jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume and hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull thefinish of jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to removemake-up and oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can causetarnishing and may weaken springs and clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.