- Takes place at De Jong swimming pool in Brooklynn
- Experienced instructors with 15 years of experience
- Advanced PADI courses also available
Oceans are the Earth’s final frontier, holding hundreds of unknown species and at least one Heart of the Ocean necklace. Uncover mysteries of the deep with Discover Scuba or a Scuba Diving Refresher for one or two people at Froggie Fever.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R225 for Discover Scuba or a Scuba Diving Refresher for one person, valued at R450
- Pay R405 for Discover Scuba or a Scuba Diving Refresher for two people, valued at R900
A comprehensive introduction to scuba, the Discover Scuba Diving course helps neophyte divers to acquaint themselves with all things aquatic. Experienced instructors get students into the swing of things as they learn what it feels like to wear scuba diving equipment, what it’s like to breathe underwater and some basic safety skills. A Scuba Diving Refresher is available for those who know the ropes, but fear they may have become a bit rusty during their time out of the water.
Courses take place at De Jong swimming pool in Brooklynn.
More About Froggie Fever
In the business of scuba for over 15 years, Froggie Fever offers a safe environment and experienced instructors to guide budding divers through the basics of scuba. The company also offers more advanced PADI courses.