- Refreshments and rusks included
- Eat what you bake
- Choose between baking sweet and savoury breads or working with phyllo pastry
- Internationally recognised school
Valid until 10 October 2014. Reservation required within 14 days of receiving Groupon: 082 688 8980 or
email@example.com. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Not valid for children under 18 years. One Groupon per person; one additional as gift. Picture displayed is a representation. Subject to availability.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R337 for a 3.5-hour baking class for one person, valued at R750
- Pay R599 for a 3.5-hour baking class for two people, valued at R1 500
- Pay R1 050 for a 3.5-hour baking class for four people, valued at R3 000
Aspiring chefs can learn the art of baking homemade breads and classic yeast baking items of French and Italian origin - covering the sweet and savoury corners of bread baking. Those looking to lower their carb intake get their hands dirty with phyllo techniques. One of the World’s most versatile pastries, phyllo can be used for both sweet and savoury snacks and the 3.5-hour class also teaches folding and shapes. Once your masterpieces have been baked, coffee, tea and rusks will be served and proud bakers will be able to devour their creations.
More about The Chef School SA
An internationally recognised school, Chef School SA provides the perfect opportunity to get your hands dirty while learning masterful cooking techniques. With intelligent staff and educational classes, The Chef School SA says and does it all.