Save up to 60% on a one, two or three-hour glass beading lesson at the Glass Forming Academy
- Save up to 60% on a one, two or three-hour glass beading lesson
- Glass blowing classes also available
- Cover various techniques including winding, shaping and decorating
- Learn to make your own beads for jewellery
- Qualified and professional instructors
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential 72-hours in advance and subject to availability: 083 530 2800
- Quote Groupon security code on booking
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- No children under ten allowed
When you’ve got an abundance of spare time, you have a few options; you could lounge about on the couch and catch up on your soapie trivia, catch up with the cool kids at every trendy side café you spot or read all the cereal boxes in your house. Rather than any of those, make your spare time count with a new hobby and save up to 60% on a one, two or three-hour glass beading lesson at the Glass Forming Academy.
- Pay R65 for a one-hour glass beading lesson, valued at R130
- Pay R117 for a two-hour glass beading lesson, valued at R260
- Pay R156 for a three-hour glass beading lesson, valued at R390
A contemporary glass training facility in Pretoria’s Menlo Park, the Glass Forming Academy aims to teach all and sundry about the beauty and versatility of glass. With qualified instructors and a relaxed atmosphere, the Academy covers everything from training in bead making and kiln forming to glass-blowing techniques.
With up to three hours of glass beading lessons, you can learn some of the basic techniques for crafting your own small works of glass artwork. A professional glass-wielder trained in the art of safely imparting knowledge will take you through the technique for working in the flame, and give you some understanding of the medium of molten glass. Groupies will cover everything from winding a bead, shaping, and decorating the glass beads using various decorating techniques. Whether you’ve always found glass-work fascinating or you’re just looking for a new hobby, the Glass Forming Academy beading lessons are the ideal solution.