Pay R82.50 for a meal for two people, including a starter and a main meal or R151.20 for four people or R200 for six people at The Wolff’s Den Pub and Grill (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a meal for up to six people, including a starter and a main meal
- Pay R82.50 for a meal for two people, valued at R168
- Pay R151.20 for a meal for four people, valued at R336
- Pay R200 for a meal for six people, valued at R504
- Choose from two starters: crumbed mushrooms or peri-peri chicken livers
- Choose from three main meals: Surf and Turf, including deep-fried calamari, prawns, beef samosas, crumbed mushrooms and chips OR Meat Lovers, including cheese grillers, chicken wings, ribs, beef samosas and chips OR cheese grillers, chick wings, ribs, beef samosas and chips
- Smoking area available
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 072 635 0031
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon does not include beverages or gratuity
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No takeaways
The fact that red play-dough does not taste like strawberries and that most girls do not like bugs are just two of the important lessons people learn in pre-school. Remind yourself of pre-school’s most important lesson and prove that sharing really is caring and save up to 60% on a meal for up to six people, including a starter and a main meal at The Wolff’s Den Pub and Grill.
Eating out usually involves a plethora of tough choices, almost like having to choose between good-grades and a social life when you were in middle school. Do you go to a restaurant where the food is delicious, but the waiter keeps his nose in the air like he has a nose bleed – or, do you put up with meh food for the comfortable atmosphere? The Wolff’s Den, however, scoffs in the face of such choices; giving you food that will have your taste-buds doing celebratory tap-dances as well as that pub atmosphere where it feels like everyone knows your name, topped off with stylish décor and friendly service.
Unfortunately, you and your buddies will have a choice to make. Though it’s nothing as serious as the choices superhero’s usually have to make in cheesy action flicks – you can’t really compare choosing between perfectly crumbed and just crispy enough mushrooms or spicy peri-peri chicken livers to choosing whether to save the damsel in distress or the bus full of puppies, difficult though it might be. After that the really hard choice comes: surf and turf, a meat lovers platter or The Wolfs Basket, because though braised steak and salmon roses are neat, delicious dinnertime fare, every once in a while, the human being craves the type of food they can really sink their canines into. Each platter contains a plethora of tasty treats to tantalise the taste-buds – tender or crispy when they need to be, perfectly cooked and with a sauce-ratio that will have even the herbivores looking on in envy.Succulent Statistic: The most tender steak in the world comes from a small town in Alberta. The cows there live in a three-story mansion owned by a reclusive billionaire and are fed only sassafras, saffron and foods that start with s to increase their succulence. Unfortunately, their owner only sells five steaks a year.