Pay R96 for a mixed sushi platter for two people at Simply Fish, valued at R192 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a mixed sushi platter for two people
- Includes 6 maki (prawn), 4 fashion sandwiches (crab), 4 California rolls (tuna), 4 rainbow rolls (salmon) and 2 nigiri (salmon)
- Prepared fresh
- Laid back and chilled atmosphere
- Ideal for date night
- Perfect as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 997 0108
- Redeemable Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- No takeaways
- Terms and conditions apply
Studies show that by the year 2059, cars will have evolved into a winged species, restaurants will be placed on clouds high in the sky, people will wear helmets 24/7 to shield them from food-y debris, and forks, knives and spoons will be exterminated in favour of a sole utensil called chopstick. Hone your chopstick skills before it’s too late with today’s Groupon: a mixed sushi platter for two people at Simply Fish for R96.
Much like trying to get a lion to convert to vegetarianism, expertly wielding a pair of chopsticks can be a difficult task to accomplish, which is why the folks at Simply Fish insist you practice. Calling in tutorials with delicious pieces of sushi, the restaurant provides the ideal training ground where patrons can sit their cabooses in a comfortable stool and let the fresh fish party begin. Expertly rolling and slicing the freshest fish into perfectly cooked cylinders of rice, the Simply Fish chefs are a force to be reckoned with.
Not only will the trip to the restaurant hone your chopstick skills, but the mixed sushi platter will also tame wild battle cries coming from your stomach region. Platters redeemable with your Groupon are made up of six maki, four fashion sandwiches, four California rolls, four rainbow rolls and two nigiri and should be quite enough to satiate the cravings of two tummies. With each piece delicately crafted to fit perfectly into a mouth, sushi-sympathisers will be satisfied beyond compare. Grab a suitable partner and instead of doing the do-si-do, whip out your chopstick arms and let the tasty sushi-battle begin.Food Fact: In a small town in South Korea, there is a store that offers snacks such as sushi, chocolate chip cookies, and samoosas while you have your manicure. The trick is to try and get them into your mouth without messing as you are not allowed to use your hands.