Pay R199 for an intensive scuba diving course with Divetek, valued at R900 (Save 78%)
- Save 78% on a scuba diving course
- Includes a 30-minute lecture
- Includes a two-hour weekend session in an indoor heated pool
- Groupon includes the rental of hard and soft scuba gear
- Professionally certified instructors
- A safe and comprehensive introduction to scuba
- Ideal as a Christmas gift for the adventurous
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential a week in advance and subject to availability: 012 349 1622
- Trading hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 10:00 to 13:00
- Groupon valid for weekend sessions only
- Closed on public holidays and Sundays
- Groupon valid for evening course during the week
- Groupon includes rental of hard/soft scuba gear
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- One Groupon per person per visit; available as gifts
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
If your idea of an adventure is sitting on the left end of the couch instead of the right; today’s Groupon will push your limits without throwing you in the deep end – well actually, it will, but you’ll have an oxygen tank. Experience a thorough introduction to scuba when you pay R199 for a scuba diving course with Divetek Pretoria.
Whether you’ve always meant to learn how to dive, need a good old adventure or simple want to find Nemo, today’s Groupon will open up an underwater world of possibilities. Started in 1984 as a simple Scuba retail shop, Divetek have grown to be a national distributer of scuba equipment and now scuba courses. With a reputation for taking land-dwelling dullards and transforming them into flipper-footed fish-people in a matter of minutes, Divetek are as serious about scuba as they are knowledgeable.
Because you have yet to develop your flipper feet, the course begins with a 30-minute lecture at the Pretoria Divetek office; a seminar covering all the do’s and don’ts to make sure you know your scuba safety like the back of your fins. Once you’re feeling the spirit of scuba deep down in your fishy sole, take a jump into the deep end and enjoy a two-hour session of scuba-fun in a diving pool.
If you’ve been planning your dream tropical getaway, but don’t know how to dive or you’ve always felt like a mermaid without the fins, then grab today’s opportunity by the gills and learn a skill that will stay with you forever. If you’re shaking like a scaredy-cat-fish, don’t worry – if you follow the rules, listen and learn then everything should go swimmingly.Scuba fact: It’s been said that dollhouse fish don’t care for scuba divers because they reminds them of a floating bag of beans with flippers.