Much like teaching your cat to speak dog or attempting to climb a tree that secretes olive oil; losing weight can turn into a huge challenge. Make like a door and take the easy way out when you save up to 70% to enjoy one of three slimming treatments and a few sunbed sessions at Stylelavie Slimming Salon.
- Pay R130 for 5 sessions of your chosen treatment and 3 sunbed sessions, valued at R260
- Pay R168 for 8 sessions of your chosen treatment and 5 sunbed sessions, valued at R421
- Pay R191 for 12 sessions of your chosen treatment and 8 sunbed sessions, valued at R639.60
Indigenous to university students, Mexican food fanatics and Garfield; fat is a universal pest with a penchant for ruining beach days, manipulating jeans and working alongside its partner-in-crime, cellulite. Fat needs an intervention, and what better place to intervene than the super Stylelavie Slimming Salon; a quality salon in Centurion that strives to provide affordable slimming treatments that work. With a seemingly endless range of treatment, procedures and tips for losing the lumps, Stylelavie are also giving you Groupies the opportunity to soak up some artificial sun in their fancy sunbed.
Choose one of three innovative slimming treatments:
- G5 anti-cellulite treatment: A subdermal therapy used by clinical professionals that uses vibration and massage to improve blood circulation, break down fat molecules and remove toxins from the body. The treatment is also found to be effective in treating tissue and muscle problems; toning your skin, improving elasticity and treating spasms.
- Faradic slimming sessions: A no-stress alternative to exercise which uses 12 pads to send electrical impulses through to your muscles. Without putting strain on your joints or heart, the impulses create a cycle of contraction and relaxation which strengthens the muscles while increasing blood and lymph circulation.
- Sauna Blanket session: Using the natural properties of heat, the infrared sauna blanket is effective for detoxing, burning fat and speeding up the metabolism and absorption of nutrients. The heat quickens lipolysis, therefore removing unwanted fats while extracting waste from the body
Once you’re toned, tanned and feeling better than a puppy after a swim; take some of that new swagger and strut your stuff this festive season.Freaky fact: The world’s strangest location for a beauty salon is in Chile where a salon sits right next to a graveyard. The salon stays open during funerals as they find they get good business out of it.