Pay R320 for 8 units of botulinum toxin for anywhere on the face at DermaGraphics Beauty Salon, valued at R640 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on 8 units of botulinum toxin for anywhere on the face
- Minimally invasive procedure
- No recovery time needed
- Noticeable results
- Professionally trained technicians
- Additional units can be bought at R40 a unit
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 675 1662
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Frown lines say all kinds of things, from “I am busy” to “Leave me alone” or “Bake my cat a cake this instant!” Make sure your face emits more happiness and less evil stink-eye with today’s Groupon: 8 units of botulinum toxin for anywhere on the face at DermaGraphics Beauty Salon for R320.
When annoyed with the work piling up on your desk and your stapler’s lack of conversation skills, brows are often knit together, causing the facial muscles beneath the skin to contract. Similarly, frown lines form in other places and threaten never to go away. Unfortunately, with ageing there is a loss of collagen, which results in the thinning of the skin, making it less elastic and causing frown lines to become more prominent.
Using botulinum toxin as a muscle relaxant and a beauty philanthropist, DermaGraphics will inject your skin with some much needed happiness. Skilled and armed with quality products, the team swiftly eliminates face fiends, leaving behind smooth and frown-free masterpieces in the process. The botulinum toxin treatment partially blocks the nerve impulses to the muscle, reducing excessive contraction which effectively reduces the appearance of harsh frown lines. Faces are bound to walk out smooth and supple with an appearance ready to take on the sea of camera flashes from the busy Christmas season ahead.
Beauty fact: A cosmetic surgeon in Los Angeles claimed he found the perfect wrinkle cure while visiting friends who lived in an old house in Bosnia. The house, which he said smelt like soup, gave him the idea for a wrinkle-fighting injection.