Save up to 70% on entrance tickets to Acrobranch Centurion for up to six people, including a zipline each preorder now- 55%
Save up to 70% on entrance tickets to Acrobranch Centurion for up to six people, including a zipline each
- Save up to 70% on entrance tickets, including a zipline
- Choose an obstacle course you like; some courses dependant on age-group
- Outdoor family fun
- Scenic surroundings and chill areas for the adults
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase
- Valid from 1 September 2012 to 30 November 2012; Tuesday to Friday and Sunday only
- Reservation required: 083 925 0679 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indemnity will need to be signed and training is provided
- One obstacle course per person
- Groupon valid for children three years and up
- Acrobranch terms and conditions apply
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Terms and Conditions apply
Obstacle courses are a metaphor for life – tall walls represent unachieved goals, slopes represent fear of failure and long-distance running represents fear of getting caught for using the last of the office milk. Conquer life’s trials metaphorically when you save up to 70% on entrance tickets to Acrobranch Centurion for up to six people, including a zipline each.
Pay R170 for entrance and a zipline each for two people, valued at R380
Pay R299 for entrance and a zipline each for four people, valued at R760
Pay R340 for entrance and a zipline each for six people, valued at R1 140
Scenically nestled in the Big Red Barn just 15 minutes from Centurion, Acrobranch Centurion offers young and old the chance for a whirlwind forest adventure. Unique, challenging and supervised, Acrobranch offers the opportunity to wing, climb and zip from tree to tree on specially constructed suspension bridges and ladders through a wonderful forest of eucalyptus trees. With everything from ziplines to nets and barrels to fight through, it’s a fun family day in the sun for everyone aged three years and up.
With today’s Groupon, wannabe-adventurers have access to Acrobranch for about two hours, with the chance to try their hand at one of the obstacle courses and see whether they’ve got what it takes. After being harnessed up, you’ll have a short training course to get familiar with how it all works and then you're good to go. Experienced guides keep a watch over things, ready to jump in if a helping hand is needed, whilst you enjoy the feeling of rambo’ing through the trees. With a zipline each, you can also enjoy the feeling of soaring swiftly through the air before finishing up for the day.