Save up to 60% on quad biking or clay-pigeon shooting with a meal for two people with Earth Adventures preorder now- 60%
Save up to 60% on quad biking or clay-pigeon shooting with a meal for two people with Earth Adventures
- Save up to 60% on quad biking or clay-pigeon shooting with a meal for two people
- Meal includes a boerewors roll and a soft drink
- Qualified and friendly guides
- No previous experience required
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months; Monday to Sunday
- Reservation required: 082 471 2030
- One Groupon per person per visit
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- No children under nine years
- All activities are weather-permitting
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Before the advent of extreme sports, getting an adrenalin kick was limited to running with scissors, swimming shortly after you ate or rolling tires down mild inclines. Get your adrenalin pumping when you save up to 60% on quad biking or clay-pigeon shooting with a meal for two people with Earth Adventures.
Pay R348 for clay-pigeon shooting and a meal for two people, valued at R870
Pay R481 for quad biking and a meal for two people, valued at R1 070
A more exhilarating solution to adrenalin-cravings than riding the big rollercoaster at your nearest theme park, there’s no better way to spend a day than with Earth Adventures. Just over an hour’s drive from Johannesburg’s bustling CBD, Earth Adventures enjoys a solid reputation as extreme-activity specialists, offering a wide range of adventure activities and instructors who know just what it takes to bring out your inner Rambo.
Today’s Groupon gives adrenalin junkies the option to choose from either safe and exciting quad biking or clay-pigeon shooting. If you choose to try your hand with a set of wheels, you can relax in the knowledge that no experience is necessary and you’ll be trained by qualified staff and accompanied by an experienced guide. For those who want to test their accuracy and think clay-pigeon is more their speed, it’s as simple as hitting the clay disc as it is shot into the air and requires no prior experience. Finish off with a boerewors roll and a soft drink each to refuel your internal furnace and a day with Earth Adventures will definitely be one for the memory books.