Save up to 70% on a four-window Smash & Grab tint at Govcon Auto Glass preorder now- 50%
Save up to 70% on a four-window Smash & Grab tint at Govcon Auto Glass
- Save up to 70% on a four-window Smash & Grab tint
- For small, medium or large cars
- Guarantee included
- Reduces glare
- UV protection
- Valid for 6 months; Monday to Saturday
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 329 1970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Tint takes approximately three hours
- For windscreen replacement, Govcon Auto Glass will come to your house or place of work to replace
- Specialist in Smash and Grab Tinting, chip repair, canopies smash and grab, and windscreen replacement
- Terms and conditions apply
Short of wearing sunglasses all the time, handing out autographs to random strangers and saying “why, yes that was me in that movie” in a loud voice every time someone asks you for the time; pretending you’re a celebrity can be difficult. Feel like a star with today’s Groupon: save up to 70% on a four-window Smash & Grab tint for a small, medium or large car at Govcon Auto Glass.
Pay R995 for a four-window Smash & Grab tint on a small-sized car, valued at R2 000
Pay R1 200 on a four window Smash & Grab tint on a medium-sized car, valued at R3 000
Pay R1 200 on a four window Smash & Grab tint on a large car, valued at R4 000
Let the capable and professional staff at Govcon Auto Glass get you one step closer to feeling like a celebrity, without annoying your friends and family with constant assertions of fame. With tinted windows, revel in the knowledge that as you pull up at the traffic lights, the guy next to you is possibly wondering if a celeb or double agent is idling next to him.
On top of being aesthetically pleasing and the safety aspect, Smash & Grab tinting protects cars’ interiors from the sun’s fading effects and the moon’s endeavour to hide origami swans in the glove compartment. Blocking UV rays, tinted windows help with skin protection as well as the fading and deteriorating effect the sun and heat has on fabric colours and textile fibres. The reduction of glare also results in less strain on the eyes, while keeping your car cooler in summer, when forced to park in the sweltering heat.