Save up to 75% on a full day spa package, including breakfast or lunch, for one or two people at Illyria House preorder now- 65%
Save up to 75% on a full day spa package, including breakfast or lunch, for one or two people at Illyria House
- Save up to 75% on a full day spa package, including breakfast or lunch for one or two people
- Package includes a full body massage, an anti-stress facial, French manicure, spa pedicure and paraffin wax for hands and feet
- Includes a R100 voucher towards a follow up facial and a R200 voucher towards a half day spa package
- Tranquil and relaxing environment
- Friendly and professional staff
- Valid for 6 months, Monday to Sunday
- Reservation require: 012 344 5193 or email@example.com
- One Groupon per person/couple; one additional as a gift
- Cancellation policy applies
- No shows forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Ranging from birthdays to Youth Day to No Pants Day, special days come in all forms. This Women’s Day, treat the lovely lady in your life and save up to 75% on a full day spa package for one or two people at Illyria House.
Pay R560 for a full day spa package, including breakfast or lunch and complimentary vouchers for one person, valued at R1 600
Pay R800 for a full day spa package, including breakfast or lunch and complimentary vouchers for two people, valued at R3 200
A magnificent fairy-tale villa, Illyria House boasts sprawling manicured gardens and panoramic vistas across the treetops of the historical Jacaranda City. Teeming with natural beauty and birdlife, Illyria provides elegance and charm at its best. Combining first class accommodation, a rejuvenating wellness spa and a fine dining restaurant, this five-star luxury villa will cater to your every decadent whim. Home to the pampering Illyria House Wellness Spa, each friendly and professional staff member has more pampering know-how than the love child of a how-to manual and the P section of a Britannica Encyclopaedia.
With hands more manipulative than a baddie in a James Bond movie, the massage therapists will relieve accumulated stress and reduce pain, while also increasing circulation and joint flexibility, with a full body massage. Before your face gets jealous of the attention your body has been receiving, enjoy a rejuvenating anti-stress facial to transform your disorderly dermis from tired and sullen to glowing and nourished. Extremities will also revel in a manicure and pedicure as well as a paraffin wax to keep cheek slappers and leg holders moisturised and soft. To keep pamper induced hunger at bay, breakfast or lunch will be served to ensure your day at Illyria House is one to be remembered.
Beautiful venue with superb service. Lovely high tea and relaxing spa facilities. Serene gardens and tranquil atmosphere. Great experience.