Save up to 60% on an Italian Cooking Class for one or two people at La Convivialità Cooking School preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on an Italian Cooking Class for one or two people at La Convivialità Cooking School
- Save up to 60% on an Italian Cooking Class for one or two people
- Five-hour cooking class on Thursday evenings or Saturday afternoons
- Learn how to make your own authentic Italian pasta
- Enjoy your finished meal with a glass of wine
- Fun and relaxing environment
- Ideal as a gift
- Buy now and stand a chance to win R10000 Groupon credit
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: http://www.parmesancheese.co.za/make-a-reservation
- Available classes: Thursday, 18:30 onwards; Saturday, 12:30 onwards
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like winning a game of Monopoly or wearing a superhero cape, being the master of your own kitchen is a pretty empowering feeling. Delight dinner guests and woo the affections of potential suitors by learning to make your own authentic Italian pasta with today’s Groupon: Save up to 60% on a five-hour cooking class for one or two people at La Convivialità Cooking School.
Pay R299 for a five-hour cooking class for one person, valued at R599
Pay R479 for a five-hour cooking class for two people, valued at R1198
If boxed takeaways and two-minute noodle packs are beginning to quell your culinary creativity, there’s no better way to get back on form than to partake in an authentic Italian cooking class. Based in Pretoria, La Convivialità restaurant and cooking school is owned by Bruna Green, a passionate foody who comes from a lengthy line of brilliant Italian cooks. With today’s Groupon, she’s bringing her experience and passion for pasta and all things parmesan-peppered to you; offering amateur cooks and skilled chefs alike an opportunity to learn how to whip up some good old-fashioned Italian cuisine.
Providing students with a fun and social environment in which to craft their cooking skills, begin your lesson with a delicious starter and a glass of wine before learning how to mix your own pasta dough. Once you’ve mastered the dough, make your culinary dreams a reality by learning how to fashion your own authentic Italian pasta. Because no pasta is complete without a sensational Italian sauce, whip up a variety of different pasta sauces before preparing your own pasta dish.
Once you’ve completed your traditional Italian pasta dish, celebrate your culinary genius by sampling your creation with a chilled glass of wine. Bravo!
Groupon voucher | Services | Training Courses | Cookery Courses | Courses | Services Pretoria | Training courses Pretoria | Cookery courses Pretoria | Courses Pretoria