Save up to 55% on a Sunday buffet for up to four people at Mokha Restaurant preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on a Sunday buffet for up to four people at Mokha Restaurant
- Save up to 55% on a Sunday buffet for up to four people
- Situated in the Pretoria Botanical Gardens
- Efficient and friendly staff
- Natural, relaxed ambience
- Large deck area with great views
- Live entertainment
- Great as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 804 1714
- Buffet is from 12:00 to 15:00 every Sunday
- Must book seven days in advance
- Present Groupon on arrival
- One Groupon per table; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- No takeaways; sit-down only
- Cancellation policy applies
- Buffet rules apply
- Children between the age of four and 12 years old eat for R65; children under four years old eat for free
Like professional sports, getting the most out of a buffet experience requires speed, agility and a penchant for elbowing others to grab that last juicy bit of lamb. Indulge in a sumptuous feast by saving up to 55% on a Sunday buffet for up to four people at Mokha Restaurant.
Pay R130 for a Sunday buffet for two people, valued at R260
Pay R234 for a Sunday buffet for four people, valued at R520
Enjoying a mouth-watering meal at Mokha Restaurant amongst breath-taking fauna and flora, right in the heart of the Pretoria National Botanical Gardens is surely a dining experience for the books. With the surroundings and ambience taken care of, the friendly professional waiters concentrate on giving you tip-top service and offer you delicious dishes made from the freshest ingredients.
Beautiful bouquets of fresh flowers adorn the elegantly decorated tables making this eatery the perfect venue for a sophisticated Sunday sit-down. The scrumptious Sunday buffet consists of a starter buffet of a variety of cold and hot starters, which include crostini’s, chicken livers and seafood, as well as assorted home-made breads and bread rolls served with butters and preserves.
The mouth-watering main course buffet consists of a variety of roasts and casseroles which includes beef, chicken, pork, lamb and fish, all served with savoury rice, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables. For dessert, a wide variety is on offer guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth ranging from mousses, baked puddings with custard, assorted jellies, crème brulee and ice creams.