India: Pay R3985 per person sharing for an eight-day Indian Golden Triangle Tour, valued at R7970 (save 50%) preorder now- 50%
India: Pay R3985 per person sharing for an eight-day Indian Golden Triangle Tour, valued at R7970 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an eight-day Indian Golden Triangle Tour
- Explore India with the Taj Express Tour
- Groupon includes seven breakfasts, one lunch and two dinners, including Namaste Dinner in Delhi; horse and cart/buggy ride to Taj Mahal, Agra; airport arrival and departure transfers on day one and day eight; an English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of six or more; Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace and Jantar Mantar entrance fees; seven nights at three to four star and heritage hotels; an elephant ride to Amber Fort , Jaipur subject to Government regulations and availability; touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Shekhawati region; specialist local guides at some sights; all relevant transfers and transportation
- Stunning sights and experienced guides
- Ideal as a gift
- Perfect for the young-at-heart adventurer
- Book within 1 month
- Travel must be completed by 31 March 2013
- Groupon not valid for Christmas departures
- Booking essential and subject to availability: https://www.onthegotours.com/Book-On-Line or firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 37 11113
- One Groupon per person, additional one as a gift
- Groupon excludes: international flights and visas, entrance fees: of $45-55 USD, a gratuity for tour leader and tipping kitty of $15-20 USD
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon only valid for tour costs; not valid for extra services and bolt-ons
- Seasonal supplements may apply
- Tour price is per person rate based on twin share; single supplement for own room
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian
Get a better taste of Indian colour and culture and pay R3985 per person sharing in a twin room for an eight-day Indian Golden Triangle Tour.
Experience the richness of Indian culture and colour with a classic short tour that takes in Delhi, both old and new, the famous Taj Mahal and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur. With experienced guides to lead you through the sights, feast your form on all the stunning scenery and fantastic culture of Agra, Jaipur and all of the buildings and rural life. With accommodation in three and four star hotels, as well as horse-cart and exotic elephant rides to historic and beautiful sights, the Taj Express tour is the best way to experience all that India has to offer.
The Taj Express Tour:
Day one – New Delhi: After your arrival in Delhi, an airport transfer takes you to your hotel, where you have free time for the rest of the day.
Day two – Old Delhi: After a Welcome Meeting, enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi, taking in the impressive Red Fort, India’s oldest and largest mosque, Jama Masjid, the site of Ghandi’s cremation and more. In the evening, enjoy a group Namaste Dinner at a restaurant specialising in classic Indian cuisine before returning to the hotel.
Day three – Agra: Depart Delhi for Agra, and take a horse-cart or motorised buggy ride to the Taj Mahal, visit Agra fort and experience some of India’s finest architectural scenery.
Day four – Jaipur: Leave Agra for Jaipur and en-route, visit the abandoned and ghostly former Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. Enjoy lunch at Udai Vilas Palace in Bharatpur before taking a walk through the nearby rural village Peharsar and visit a cotton trading/tailor shop where you can get clothing tailored for delivery to your hotel
Day five – Jaipur: Enjoy an optional early-morning balloon flight over the pink city of Jaipur, followed by an exotic elephant ride to the lofty 16th century Amber Fort for a tour of the Rajput extravaganza. Later in the afternoon, tour the City Palace, which boasts an interesting museum of regal attire and Jantar Mantar, an ancient astronomical observatory.
Day six – Surajgarh: Drive to the semi-desert Shekhawati region to see the beautiful painted havelis (mansions) constructed by wealthy merchants in the 18th and 19th centuries, stroll through the village and take some time off to relax.
Day seven – New Delhi: Return to Delhi and relax for the latter part of the afternoon.
Day eight – New Delhi: Check out of the hotel and get transferred back to the airport for your flight home.
Groupon coupon | Leisure | Leisure Sports | Horse Riding | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Cheap Hotels | Cheap Bed And Breakfast | Travel Deals | City Trips | Restaurant | Restaurant Coupons | Restaurant Deals | Pretoria Leisure | Leisure sports Pretoria | Horse riding Pretoria | Travel Pretoria | Cheap accommodation Pretoria | Cheap rooms Pretoria | Cheap hotels Pretoria | Bed and breakfast Pretoria | Travel deals Pretoria | Pretoria Trips | Restaurant vouchers Pretoria | Restaurant coupons Pretoria | Restaurant deals Pretoria
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Similar deals from this merchant
On the Go Tours
On the Go Tours presented by Groupon.co.za