Save up to 80% on indulgent spa packages at Optimum Esthetic Health and Beauty
- Save up to 80% on indulgent spa packages
- Makes skin supple
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Includes Derma deep cleanse facial, mani, pedi, and a choice of either a Swedish back, neck, shoulder massage or a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage
- Refreshments and snacks will be served
- Ideal as a gift
- R100 voucher towards next full body aromatherapy massage and R100 voucher towards next collagen conformer facial
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 896 1749
- One Groupon per person; additional one as gift.
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Pay R299 for a spa package for one person, valued at R1040
Pay R399 for a spa package for two people, valued at R2080
The stylish, upmarket Optimum Esthetic Health and Beauty is a body sanctuary, providing the highest quality of treatments, as well as friendly, professional therapists who use the best in local and international products. Your spa package pampering includes a Derma deep cleanse facial, manicure, pedicure, and your choice of either a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage or a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage.
Derma deep cleanse facial is the perfect blend of customised deep cleansing, an exfoliating scrub and masque application that will leave your complexion clearer, refreshed and more supple. A full manicure and pedicure is quite the treat as this relaxing treatment will see the therapist kneading and massaging your hands and feet, exfoliating dry skin and softening heels and finger tips.
During a Swedish back and neck massage, various strokes that warm up and work the muscle tissue will be applied to your body, releasing tension and breaking up muscle knots; instantly promoting relaxation. Opt to rather indulge in a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage where your anxiety and muscular tension will dissipate, leaving you feeling invigorated and rejuvenated. This method of massage involves the use of smooth, flat and heated rocks placed at key points on the body.