Save up to 75% for up to six weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes at The Pilates Lounge preorder now- 65%
Save up to 75% for up to six weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes at The Pilates Lounge
- Save up to 75% for up to six weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes
- Each Pilates session is one hour
- Elongates, strengthens and restores the body to balance
- Excellent for athletic training, rehabilitation or as a weight-loss tool
- Perfect as a gift
- Try something new
- Private classes are very exclusive
- Instructors are all internationally certified through BASI
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 499 6499 or 012 993 5747
- Monday to Saturday
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Not available to current studio clients; new clients only
- Classes subject to client’s physical ability and state of health
- You will be most comfortable if you don't eat a big meal for two hours prior to session
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement; long pants are advised
- All classes must be used by one person
Sometimes in life, muscles act out on their own, forcing you to dance erratically at weddings and take showers when you really don’t want to. Learn to discipline your muscles to do what you want and get slim and trim at the same time by saving up to 75% for up to six weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes at The Pilates Lounge.
Pay R559 for two weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes, valued at R1 600
Pay R959 for four weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes, valued at R3 200
Pay R1 199 for six weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes, valued at R4 800
At the upmarket Pilates Lounge, the professional instructors are internationally certified through BASI and will gently guide you through two, four or six weeks of unlimited private and group Pilates classes. Each session will last one hour and you are advised to wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement. You will also be most comfortable if you do not eat a big meal for at least two hours prior to your session.
Before you begin your voyage into this ancient and soothing exercise, Pilates Lounge will need to know details regarding your physical condition, including previous or current injuries and in certain cases, they might need the number of your medical practitioner to ensure correct assistance for rehabilitation. Once that is out of the way you will start your training at a beginners level, focusing on learning the technique and mastering correct muscle recruitment. As you get stronger you will work harder as your repertoire increases.
As your program will vary from class to class, the work will escalate from fundamental to intermediate, advanced and master level Pilates. It is important to realise that the fundamental work is as important as the master level work and that you don’t have to do advanced Pilates to see results. The work you do has to challenge your body and mind at a level that will benefit you. This will all pay off as within the span of your unlimited classes, you will also start toning and getting stronger, session by session.
Groupon voucher | Leisure | Fitness | Pilates | Pretoria Leisure | Fitness Pretoria | Pilates Pretoria