A full body African hot stone massage OR massage and a full body Dead Sea salt scrub at Pretoria Laser Esthetique
- Save up to 72% on a full body African hot stone massage OR a massage and a full body Dead Sea salt scrub
- Enjoy soft and supple skin
- Pamper yourself with a trip to the spa
- Can accomodate couples massages
- Scrub is exfoliating and results in glowing skin
- Unwind and relax
- Professional and friendly stylists
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 646 5173
- One usable Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Your body constantly takes a beating due to extreme cold, blazing sun and being stalked by its arch nemesis Dr. Le Gravity, waiting in the wings to cause your body to take a tumble or collide dramatically with a falling coconut. Give your body a break with a full body African hot stone massage for R95 OR a massage and a full body Dead Sea salt scrub for R199 at Pretoria Laser Esthetique.
Stress, tension and your mothers whining can take its toll on your body and mind – this is where the wonder of a trip to Pretoria Laser Esthetique comes in. The highly trained therapists at this upmarket spa will instantly knead and pamper your troubles away. Massage has been used as a healing technique for centuries with the benefits including an improvement to circulation and the relief of accumulated pain from daily tasks such as slouching at your desk and fending off ninjas.
The African hot stone massage is a traditional and authentically African take on the usual hot stone massage. This indulgent beauty treatment uses the healing powers of heated flat, smooth stones placed at key points on the body to restore your inner balance and improve sleeping patterns as well as soothe aching muscles and improve water retention.
Like polishing an old coin leaving it gleaming and brand-new your body needs a good scrub down every now and then to reveal the glowing beauty beneath. The Dead Sea salt scrub combines Dead Sea minerals, plant extracts and aromatic oils to exfoliate, soften and nourish your skin. This full body scrub also cleans clogged pores, giving your skin a luxurious shine, while replenishing minerals essential to your skin’s health.
Beauty fact: In 1979, a beauty therapist in Nelspruit got the nickname “Gertrude green slippers” after the emerald green shoes she would wear while giving beauty treatments. The nickname stuck and people would only refer to her by this name and “daai vreemde vrou met die groen pantoffels”.