Pay R242 for a seafood platter and two glasses of wine for two people at Blue Flame Centurion, valued at R515 (save 53%)
- Save 53% on a seafood platter for two people
- Includes two glasses of wine
- Platter includes two crayfish tails, two Ling fish, mussels, prawns and calamari
- Chic and cosy ambience
- Proficient and friendly waiters
- Fresh and delicious seafood
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 643 0065
- Redeemable from 4 October 2011
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Sit-down only, no takeaways
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Tuesday to Thursday, 11:00 to 21:00; Friday and Saturday, 11:00 to 22:30; Sunday, 11:00 to 15:30
The fact that red play-dough does not taste like strawberries and that most girls do not like bugs are just two of the important lessons people learn in pre-school. Remind yourself of pre-school’s most important lesson and prove that sharing really is caring with a delicious seafood platter for two at Blue Flame Grill in Centurion for R242.
Other than holding a boombox under their window or organising a big-band to show up at their office and play their favourite song, there’s no better way to woo your special friend than sharing a plate of food. It also saves your partner from sneakily stealing cocktail sausages from your plate while you pretend not to notice. Blue Flame’s platter for two doesn’t include cocktail sausages, but it is chock full of delicious foods for happy couples to imitate the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp with.
While you kick back in the chic and cosy atmosphere, tuck into a plethora of ocean-inspired delicacies. Two crayfish tails and two Ling fish provide the part you don’t really have to share, while a medley of prawns, calamari and mussels provide the tasty bits that you do. While you bicker happily over who gets the biggest prawn, enjoy two glasses of wine, because like a cupcake without icing is nothing more than a sad muffin, seafood without a good glass of wine is just incomplete.
The platter is guaranteed to fill up two regular sized stomachs (cows and their four stomachs not allowed) and it’s up to you whether you share it with your special friend or just a seafood-buddy.
Exploratory Fact: Portuguese conquistadors sailing from Spain to the Cape of Good Hope nearly abandoned their journey when one crewman decided to use their supply of prawns as stuffing for their pillow.