Pay R49 for a Sunday lunch buffet and ice-cream at Koffieboon, valued at R131.90 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a Sunday lunch buffet and ice-cream
- Ice-cream from "Swirl Ice Lix"
- Trendy ambience
- Perfect to prepare your belly for Christmas lunch
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Casual dining experience
- Delicious food
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon not valid Christmas Day or New Years Day
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 808 1837
- Groupon valid Sundays only, 12:00 to 15:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Sitting down for a Sunday lunch is a quintessential South African tradition, like listening to Carols by Candelight, spending Boxing Day on the beach or standing in queues; or standing in a queue to get to the beach on Boxing Day. Enjoy the finer side of a fine South African tradition and pay R49 for a Sunday lunch buffet and ice-cream at Koffieboon.
A chic and happening hot-spot in the heart of Zambezi Mall, Koffieboon has plenty of room for enthusiastic elbows and expanding belts and a variety of delicacies to tantalise even the most jaded of taste-buds. Too often, bellies are subjected to microwave meals or hastily thrown-together plates of spaghetti while the rest of you sprawls itself over a comfy couch and thanks the heavens that work is finally over – Christmas lunch being the exception of course, when families are well-known for preparing meals large enough to feed a large herd of hungry buffalo. At Koffieboon, every meal is like that Christmas lunch, providing only the most succulent cuts of meat and an atmosphere livelier than a satchel full of firecrackers on a trampoline.
After a week of shopping for trees, tinsel and the perfect stocking-stuffers, very few people who have the energy to stand in the kitchen muddling their way through a Sunday roast. Rather than even attempt it, save your energy for battling your way through Christmas-season crowds and tuck into Sunday-lunch the way it was meant to be – and follow it up with a scoop of Swirl ice-cream. Better than malva-pudding, it suits the sunny side of South Africa’s summertime Christmas season to a tee.
If you’re taking the family along, make sure they’re prepared for a lull in conversation while you retreat to your own little world of beefy magnificence. Even if you’re not the Sunday lunch type, think of today’s Groupon as a dress rehearsal for Christmas lunch.
Saucy Steak Statistic: A survey done among primary-school children between the ages of seven and twelve showed that over 60% of them believe that biltong is made by stuffing a strip of sirloin into an old pair of stockings and leaving it on the washing line for two weeks.