Pay R1000 for a two night stay for up to four people in a self-catering cottage at Kwambali Riverside Lodge, valued at R2000 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two night stay for up to four people
- Gorgeous self-catering accommodation on the banks of the Sabie River
- Picturesque cottages nestled amongst large indigenous trees with unobstructed view of the river
- One bedroom cottage with two single beds in the lounge
- Open plan kitchen and lounge with charming thatch ceilings
- All cottages are fully equipped with private braai area and patio and secure parking
- Enjoy the lovely restaurant, swimming pool and tennis courts
- A bunch of fun activities within walking distance of lodge: quad biking, river rafting, paintballing, zip lining and one of the world’s highest gorge swings
- Ideal for a getaway with friends
- Groupon redeemable for 8 months
- Reservations essential and subject to availability: 013 737 8328
- Groupon not applicable during school holidays
- Check in any time after 2pm; check out 10am
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday only
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Like getaway cars, vacations should be able to whisk you off to a safe and secure location and humour you with a bit of excitement in the process. Free yourself from the yawns of everyday life and escape the concrete jungle with today’s Groupon: Pay R1000 for a two night stay for up to four people in a self-catering cottage at Kwambali Riverside Lodge.
When your idea of excitement involves opening up your lunchbox to a surprising assortment of colourful lettuce leaves during a lunch break you’re always too busy to take, it’s probably safe to assume that your idea of a holiday needs a pick-me-up too. Thus, situated in Hazyview Mpumalanga on the banks of the Sabie River, Kwambali Riverside Lodge is the ideal getaway for awakening your vacation antennae. Reputed for its charming thatch roof cottages and unobstructed views of the Sabie River, Kwambali is the perfect setting for undercover nature-lovers seeking refuge from their busy suburban lifestyles or families and friends in search of an alternative vacation spot.
Whether you’re shacking up with your favourite somebody or sharing the Groupon love with two others; the one bedroom self-catering cottage at Kwambali can sleep up to four people. With a cosy and welcoming master bedroom with either ¾ or a double bed and two single beds in the lovely lounge; today’s deal proves that while two’s company and three’s a crowd – four is a pretty good party.
If your idea of the perfect getaway is lounging around with your nose firmly planted in a literary gem, then you’ve found your little oasis of idleness. If your definition of a perfect day leans more towards fighting off squirrel monkeys and saving small towns from villainous desperadoes then you might prefer the more adventurous activities that fall within walking distance of the lodge. Fulfil your need for speed with quad biking or satisfy your inner adrenaline junkie with a game of paintball, a thrilling zip-lining experience or a drop off one of the world’s highest gorge swings.
Whether you’re an old soul, a romantic or a computer-savvy spaceman – enjoy a two night getaway at the gorgeous Kwambali Riverside Lodge.
Escape the Facts: In a famous prison located in a small town in Peru, a prisoner is said to have escaped with nothing but a shovel. When captured two months later, he came clean telling of how someone he did not know brought him the shovel and offered him a dream holiday if he could get out in two nights. He succeeded, but was captured shortly after.