Save up to 76% on a Brazilian blow dry or add a cut, blow dry and acrylic or gel nails at Africa Pride Hair & Beauty Salon
- Save up to 76% on a Brazilian blow dry or add a cut, blow dry and acrylic or gel nails
- Results that last for up to 4 months
- World-renowned treatment
- They specialise in all types of hair
- Professional and friendly stylists
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 751 6639
- Valid Saturdays
- One Goupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Dry, unloved hair will act out by becoming unruly, back-chatting and eventually running off to elope with the eyebrow-pierced accountant who lives down the street. Ensure your hair is soft and silky smooth by saving up to 76% on a Brazilian blow dry or add a cut, blow dry and acrylic or gel nails at Africa Pride Hair & Beauty Salon. Choose from the following:
- Pay R499 for a Brazilian blow dry, valued at R1800
- Pay R560 for a Brazilian blow dry, cut and blow dry and acrylic or gel nails, valued at R2260
Renowned hair-healers, the professionally trained stylists at Africa Pride Hair & Beauty Salon are equipped with a wealth of tress knowledge, razor-sharp scissors and the best quality products. Specialising in all kinds of hair types, this stylish salon houses the key to soft, manageable and super smooth hair.
The Brazilian blow dry is a treatment that is taking the world by storm. The process of applying this miraculous mane treatment is easy with no complicated, formulaic processes involving the theory of Relativity or eye of newt – your hair is simply washed, towel dried and the magic of the Brazilian formula is applied.
This formula locks moisture in and coats your locks with a protective layer to ensure shine and manageability. After this magical mixture is applied you will sit under a salon hairdryer to further lock in shine and your hair is then blow dried several times to truly seal all the goodness of this Brazilian formula in.
If you feel like adding some extra pizazz have a cut
followed by a blow to give you a new look before you straighten and smooth your
locks with the Brazilian formula. While you’re at it, add some sparkle to your
hands as well and have acrylic or gel nails applied. Acrylic tips give off an
immediate air of elegance; these white tipped beauties are simple, classic and will
add a touch of sophistication to your look while gel tips are extremely
natural-looking, flexible, non-yellowing and non-porous.