Save 56% on an advanced driving course for women with Fabienne Lanz Driving for Women
- Save 56% on an advanced driving course for women
- Experienced female driving instructors
- Groupons include breakfast, three-course lunch and a goody-bag
- Course includes a hi-jack prevention lecture and car maintenance
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 525 8772 or 083 678 4881
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- The course requires a valid driver’s license
On today’s roads, safely operating your motor vehicle is about more than just keeping your hands at ten and two and not using your knees to steer while you pluck your eyebrows. Considering stop signs are all but obsolete and crossing an intersection often means the need for power-sliding, it’s important to prime yourself for extreme driving trips. Get prepared and save 56% on an advanced driving course for women with Fabienne Lanz Driving for Women.
- Pay R1999 for an Advanced Driving and Car Control course, valued at R4500 (save 56%)
Fabienne Lanz is all about improving
the driving and awareness of all the modern ladies getting behind the wheel.
Courses taught by professional female instructors strive to impart all the
important skills you need for keeping safe and sound on today’s tarred paths.
The Advanced Driving and Car Control course is designed for the women that want to turn their vehicle skills up to eleven, with the opportunity to learn all the more technical and advanced vehicle dynamics and explore high-end vehicle-control skills in a safe environment. The course covers everything from advanced vehicle-dynamics theory to the causes, control and prevention of under and over-steering, you can be showing off your new skills every time you get behind the wheel and casually mention the difference between highway-speed emergency braking in ABS and non-ABS vehicles. On the safety side of things, they’ll give you a demonstration of basic car maintenance, an in-depth analysis of physical skills, seating, vision, breaking, acceleration, and use of transmission as well evasive lane-changing in wet and dry conditions and vehicle stability control.Car fact: The first car to have a toilet pot in it was in Texas. It was made especially for Miss Texas who had a fear of needing the toilet during one of her tours. She had an identical one made for her cat, Frisky. Frisky used it more than she did.