Pay R250 for ten units of botulinum toxin for any upper face area with Dr N.M Joubert , valued at R750 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on ten units of botulinum toxin for any upper face area
- Includes 36% discount on additional units
- Groupon valid at My Health Medical Centre and Lewende Woord practices
- Effectively reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Quick and non-surgical procedure
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 654 3600 (Lewende Woord Centurion in Clubview) or 012 643 1312 (My Health Medical Centre)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Extra units can be bought at R48 each
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
It’s a sad fact that wrinkles and fine-lines will continue to plague mankind until scientists invent a way to beat the effects of gravity or a method for making people impervious to the human emotions that cause frowning and smiling. Get one up on science and R250 for ten units of botulinum toxin for any upper face area with Dr N.M Joubert.
Certified wrinkle-slayer Dr N.M Joubert is practically a magician when it comes to making fine-lines not so mysteriously vanish. With a steady hand and an arsenal of aesthetic medical procedures like the ever-popular botulinum toxin, Dr Joubert is a pro when it comes to freshening facades and restoring youthfulness to even the most timeworn of complexions.A simple, non-surgical way to wave goodbye to wrinkles, the botulinum toxin units reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with what amounts to nothing more than a few pinpricks. Whether it’s forehead lines, the marks of excessive frowning or crow's-feet, the botulinum toxin partially blocks the nerve impulses to the muscle which reduces excessive contraction, effectively improving the appearance of wrinkles. Quickly putting a stop to facial shenanigans, there’s no down-time involved in the procedure, meaning you can pop in on your lunch-break and revel in the shocked faces when you and your newly-youthful expression make a triumphant return.