Save up to 60% on a Garra Rufa fish treatment and other beauty treatments for one or two people at Elmade Health and Beauty
- Save up to 60% on a Garra Rufa fish treatment and other beauty treatments
- Experience a hugely beneficial 30-minute Garra Rufa Fish treatment
- Includes a 20-minute foot massage, 30-minute back and neck massage and champagne and chocolates or a snack
- Relaxing and beneficial for some skin diseases
- Beauty therapist also specialises in Physiology, trauma counselling for children and adults and study methods
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential 24 hours in advance and subject to availability: 081 452 9173
- One Groupon per person; available as gits
- Cancellation policy applies
- Valid Monday to Saturday, 8:00 to 20:00
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
After being stuffed into torturous stilettos, abused in vicious foot-fighting rings and forced to stomp to frenetic drum and bass beats; it’s not surprising that your feet are starting to resemble a skin cell cemetery. Whether you’re into foot fighting or not, treat your feet to a bevy of pampering treatments with today’s Groupon: save up to 60% on a Garra Rufa fish treatment and other beauty treatments at Elmade Health and Beauty.
- Pay R220 for a Garra Rufa fish treatment, foot massage, back and neck massage and chocolates and champagne for one person, valued at R450
- Pay R360 for a Garra Rufa fish treatment, foot massage, back and neck massage and chocolates and champagne for two people, valued at R900
For those sporting a rather forlorn pair of feet, a trip to Elmade Health and Beauty is just what you need to get them back in your good books. Starting off with the innovative and extremely popular Garra Rufa fish treatment, the highly qualified beauty therapist will seat you somewhere comfortable while lowering your parched appendages into a tank filled with the eponymous Garra Rufa fish. Hugely relaxing and beneficial for a number of skin problems and dry-skin dilemmas, the fish use their suction-cup mouths to gently lift away dry skin without damaging the healthy new cells that lie beneath.
Because dry skin is one thing and the quest to ultimate relaxation is another; lie back and fall in love with this perfect pampering session when you enjoy a 20-minute foot massage followed by a 30-minute back and neck massage. While keeping with the cosy home-away-from-home charm, the Elmade Health and Beauty salon are known to take it up a luxurious notch; serving you a chilled glass of champagne and some chocolates or a small snack.
The sucking and nibbling doesn't hurt at all... I would describe it as a bit of a "pins and needles" feeling. Kind of tickly and tingling. Not at all painful, and actually quite pleasant! And the fish didn't just go for obvious areas of dead skin, they nibbled all over, even my ankles! – Beauty Scribbler Blog