Enjoy authentic Indian cuisine for R25 at The Chilli Grove, valued at R50 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a meal ticket at The Chilli Grove
- Traditional Indian cuisine
- Great view
- Take friends and make an evening of it
- Groupon valid for take-away/sit down or dry goods
- Bookings essential and subject to availability: 012 653 5673
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only available at the Centurion branch
- Valid from Monday to Friday. Lunch and dinner only
- Groupon excludes drinks and gratuity
- Terms & Conditions apply
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon not valid for cash-back
- Quote Groupon when booking
It does happen that people say to themselves, ‘I’m in the mood to eat something that will blow the roof right off my mouth’. Then there are those who prefer their oral cavity intact, while others enjoy a slight buzz on the taste-buds. Whatever your preferred taste for Indian food; The Chilli Grove caters for everyone and today's Groupon gets you a R50 meal ticket for R25.
If you live in Centurion and are in the mood for a bit of really tasty Durban chow, but don’t feel like the six hour schlepp to get real Biryani, Masala chips and Sooji for dessert, then pop over to The Chilli Grove. The traditional family recipes will have you shaking your hips Shakira style and running and jumping with Bollywood joy through the streets. Geez, girls and boys may even fall in behind you while giving you big smiles and singing Indian songs. It’s that good. For R50 you get to enjoy the real authentic Indian cuisine, Durban style.
Pull up a chair and enjoy the sit down menu. The taste sensation will make your eyes cross so it’s probably best you remain seated. Prawn chutney curry, lamb or chicken roti rolls are a must. If eating animals is just too much for you to get your head around then opt for a vegetable curry, or soya prawn roti. Everything from the Samoosa starters to the Kings Soup is a delectable adventure for your tasty-buds.
If you’d prefer a night in with your other half, then order a Chilli Grove take-out, but you can’t pass it off as your own unless you own the restaurant. This authentically Indian food is a combination of astounding spices and herbs that have been put together with the greatest respect and care for tradition.
The Chilli Grove menu is peppered with seasonal and exotic specials from time to time such as Rassoum in winter, and Trotters and beans on most weekends while beef and pork are not served at all.
If you’re simply in the mood for good food and a great view, come to The Chilli Grove, it’s so good your toes will curl.
Food fact: Chilli’s grown on dumpsites are known to be radioactive hot. Don’t eat them, it’s like eating glass jars. They’re bad for you.