Save up to 75% on a Discover Scuba session for one, two or three people with Geko Divers
- Save up to 75% on a Discover Scuba session for one, two or three people
- PADI certified instructors
- Groupon includes 10% discount on gear
- If you book an open water course within 3 months you qualify for a R250 discount
- Safe and relaxed enviroment
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential 24-hours in advance and subject to availability: 012 991 5311
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When you’re looking to take up a new hobby, you could try something strange like collecting items nobody else collects, or painting stray cats to look like Pokémon. Rather than risk strange looks from people or the ire of passing felines, try a safer hobby and save up to 75% on a Discover Scuba session for one, two or three people with Geko Divers.
- Pay R100 for one person, valued at R250
- Pay R175 for two people, valued at R500
- Pay R188 for three people, valued at R750
A PADI certified school for those who are interested in learning the ways of Scuba, Geko Divers is the place to turn to when you’re looking to take your first tentative underwater steps. Qualified enough in underwater shenanigans to qualify as honorary fish, they’re the perfect instructors to take you under their fin for your first underwater experience.
Knowing that throwing yourself in the deep end is usually the best way to learn, the Discover Scuba experience does just that; though, it’s the deep end of a swimming pool. Designed to allow underwater-neophytes to experience the weightlessness of scuba-diving for the first time, and figure out for themselves what everyone’s raging about when they talk about scuba, the pool session is the ideal starting point. Helping you to familiarise yourself with the equipment, get used to being able to breathe underwater and learn the basics of not flailing about like a beached trout, the Discover Scuba session is enough to whet anyone’s appetite for more. Whether you’re flying solo or thinking of forming a scuba team, the Geko Divers Discover course is the perfect answer to all your underwater questions.