Pay R99 for a full set of gel toe nails, foot massage and a nourishing foot mask at Nawa-Kalos Health and Beauty, valued at R315 (save 69%)
- Save 69% on a full set of gel toe nails, foot massage and nourishing foot mask
- Pamper, nourish and hydrate feet
- Relax and unwind
- Prepare feet for flip flops and the Christmas beach season
- Skilled beauty therapists
- Ideal as a stocking filler or Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 725 7521
- Groupon is for solid colours only. French paint will be an extra R15
- Closed on Sundays
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
It is a well-known fact that feet go into battle every night, protecting human beings from the monsters under the bed. Gear feet up for battle with today’s Groupon: a full set of gel toe nails, a foot massage and a nourishing foot mask for R99 at Nawa-Kalos Health and Beauty.
A little Oasis in Garsfontein Pretoria, Nawa-Kalos is a soothing salon specialising in providing shattered souls and bungled bodies with the finest array of pampering pleasures. Equipped with skilled beauticians and top quality products, the health and beauty salon will quickly transform your feet from average fighters to extraordinary and stylish superheroes.
Understanding that feet need tension erased from their toes and the stress removed from their soles, Nawa-Kalos steps in to put tootsies back on track. Kick back and relax as the beauticians pamper and preen with a full set of gel toe nails, nourishing while acting as glamourous protective gear. Groupons also include a nourishing foot mask and a massage for five-pronged pals, providing them with the vitality needed to take on new tasks. Soothing and appeasing feet the only way they know how, the massage transports pedal appendages to cloud number nine while the nourishing mask hydrates feet formerly low on nutrients. Using their dexterous hands with fingers more nimble than spaghetti, your troopers will leave rejuvenated, refreshed and pampered to perfection.Nail Factoid: In the time when everyone spoke the same language in Guatemala, muesli was considered a good source of nutrition for roughed up nails. The mixture was crushed to a grainy mess, then mixed with sea water and milk and used as a mask for fingernails. Nails would emerge stronger and shinier.