Pay R49 for a pizza and one ticket to an African drumming experience at Klitsgras Drumming Circle, valued at R100 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a pizza and one ticket to an African drumming experience
- World-famous African drummer
- Any pizza of your choice
- Delicious homemade-style pizza
- Other live entertainment also on display
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 17 February 2012; 2, 16 and 30 March 2012; 13 and 27 April 2012; 11 and 25 May 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 311 0025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum of 50 people per event
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Seeing a live performance is much better than imaging it with your mind, trying to search for it on the interwebz or attempting to re-enact it unsuccessfully with your cat. Enjoy seeing a world-famous African drummer by paying R49 for a pizza and one ticket to an African drumming experience at Klitsgras Drumming Circle.
Rhythmic beats and musical melodies drift from Klitsgras Drumming Circle into the stillness of the night. At this unique drumming circle dojo they offer a truly African experience with live performers and all the standard facilities of a top-class venue. Family friendly and serving the best in delicious dining, a trip to Klitsgras is surely one for the picture books.Feast your eyes on the drumming wonders of a world-famous African drummer who will entertain, overwhelm and delight. If the feast for your eyes is not enough, you won’t have to wait long for the feast for your tummy; your choice of mouth-watering home-made pizza, filled with toppings to the brim and baked to perfection. It is recommended that you opt not to wear anything white as there is red soil at the venue and high-heels are also a no-no.