Save up to 52% on a three-course meal for two or four people at Lai Jing Chinese Restaurant
- Save up to 52% on a three-course meal for two or four people
- Includes a starter of chicken sweetcorn soup, pork with green peppers in black bean sauce and Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken steamed rice for mains as well as deep-fried sesame crisp balls and jasmine tea for dessert
- Perfect for lunch or dinner
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 998 7909
- Valid for lunch, 11:00 to 15:00 or dinner, 17:00 to 21:00
- Sit-down only
- Food is not halaal
- Groupon excludes gratuity and additional beverages
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Before chopsticks, Chinese food was traditionally eaten with fingers, which often got tangled under the pressure. Tempt your tummy with today’s Groupon: save up to 52% on a three-course meal for two or four people at Lai Jing Chinese Restaurant.
Choose from the following:
- Pay R72 for a three-course meal for two people, valued at R145
- Pay R139 for a three-course meal for four people, valued at R290
Wrapped in an authentic Asian atmosphere, the Lai Jing Chinese Restaurant is a little Chinatown compacted into an intimate space. Peppered with delicious aromas, interesting décor and a skilled workforce, Groupies will surely delight in the charming restaurant. Equipped with chefs who fashion delicious dishes from mundane ingredients, each meal is crafted masterfully and Groupon-grippers are in for a gastronomic Chinese affair. Feast on a starter of delicious chicken sweetcorn soup, mains of pork with green peppers in black bean sauce as well as Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken steamed rice, and tasty deep-fried sesame crisp balls with jasmine tea for dessert.
Perfect for lunch or dinner, Lai Jing’s three-course Asian fare extravaganza satiates both afternoon and evening cravings and gives you the chance to bring along one or three foody fanatics. With a laid back ambience, a stellar front of house and chefs who know just how to blend flavours into magical taste sensations, your group is in for an appeasing culinary experience.