Pay R72 for a delicious three-course meal for two people at Lai Jing, valued at R145 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three-course Chinese meal for two people
- Starter: chicken sweet-corn soup
- Main meal: house special Chow Mein (chicken, beef or pork); Chinese-style Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Dessert: Deep Fried Sesame Crisp Balls and Jasmine Tea
- Wide array of Chinese cuisine
- Authentic Chinese feel
- Friendly and professional service
- Ideal as a romantic lunch or dinner
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 998 7909
- No takeaways; sit down only; no sharing
- Valid for lunch or dinner: 11:00 to 15:00; 17:00 to 21:00
- Excludes gratuity
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Practised by farm animals, aliens and humans alike; orchestrating a romantic meal is not as easy as it sounds. Besides finding a living breathing someone to partake in the romance; the venue, vibe and the meal need to work together. Fashion the perfect romantic ruse by appeasing their appetite with a delicious three-course meal for two people at Lai Jing for R72.
Warm, welcoming and undoubtedly authentic, take your significant other on a culinary journey to the East with a trip to Lai Jing. Serving up a fine array of authentic Chinese cuisine, step into Lai Jing and you’re immediately hit by the sensational aroma of sizzling stir-fries and foreign flavours. With enough culinary know-how to write the book on it, this sweet smelling house of yum is the ideal place to stage a successful first date, ardent anniversary dinner or a sweet and simple meal with friends.
Settled at your table and already feeling like a king, your delicious dining experience begins with a magically creamy chicken sweet corn soup – the ideal starter for warming first date jitters. Next, have your chopsticks at the ready for the sinfully savoury chicken, beef or pork Chow Mein followed by a Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken dish – a saucy little dish that’s useful for convincing your date that “yes honey, opposite do attract”.Because no meal – no matter how enjoyable – is complete without something sinful and sweet; finish off your three-course meal with deep fried sesame crisp balls and a serving of traditional Chinese Jasmine tea.