Save up to 70% on one, two or three Microdermabrasion sessions at Lasting Impressions
- Save up to 70% on Microdermabrasion sessions
- Choose one, two or three sessions
- Warm and welcoming beauty clinic
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin, acne prone skin, age spots, hyperpigmentation, dry and patchy skin and blackheads or whiteheads
- Minimal pain and discomfort; minimal risk and doesn’t require anaesthesia
- Suitable for all skin types
- No recovery time or hazardous chemicals
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 460 9294
- Valid for one person
- Valid for one, two or three sessions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Just like an archaeological treasure hidden beneath the surface, there is a younger, softer and smoother face hiding beneath superficial layers of skin. Forgo the excavation with today’s Groupon: Save up to 70% on one, two or three Microdermabrasion sessions at Lasting Impressions.
- Pay R215 for one Microdermabrasion session, valued at R430
- Pay R340 for two Microdermabrasion sessions, valued at R860
- Pay R380 for three Microdermabrasion session, valued at R1290
Located in Pretoria, Lasting Impressions is a warm and welcoming beauty salon and clinic that specialises in making every woman, man and iguana alike feel good about themselves. Offering professional beauty advice and some of the best treatments this side of the fountain of youth; leave old skin to old age and reveal a fresh, rejuvenated complexion with one, two or three Microdermabrasion sessions.
Despite its tongue-twisting title, a microdermabrasion treatment is a lot simpler than it sounds. It uses a highly controlled flow of fine, medical grade crystals to remove the dead, outermost layer of the skin. Just like dusting an old, unattended cabinet, the treatment works in the same way and is completely safe, non-invasive and doesn’t use any harmful substances.
Instead of painful laser or chemical peels, the non-surgical procedure employs a hand-piece, operated by a certified professional, which exfoliates the skin to reveal new, living skin cells that are soft, smooth and receptive to nutrients. In addition to the inherent benefits, it is also commonly used to treat blackheads and white heads, fine lines and wrinkles, sun-damaged skin, acne prone skin, superficial age spots, hyperpigmentation, oily skin and dry or patchy skin. After the short, painless treatment you’ll be better off using a high-school photo than a mirror.