Pay R550 for a “Master your Camera” photographic course for one person with Live Moments, valued at R1600 (Save 66%)
- Save 66% on a “Master your Camera” photographic course for one person
- A fantastic two-night course
- Gain a better understanding of your digital camera
- Light meal and snacks will be provided
- Practical sessions throughout the course
- 20% Discount on any of our advanced courses done in the same Calender Year
- Includes basic principles of ISO, apertures, shutters, white balance and composition
- Learn how to work with depth, action, movement, low light conditions and many more
- Leading South African event photographers
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 165 8891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per person
- Valid for two evening classes for one person
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
From wearing purple snakeskin boots to writing a musical about the trials of small attic mice; people will always find interesting and slightly unorthodox ways to express themselves. Keep your marbles intact while still expressing your quality quirks with today’s Groupon: pay R550 for a “Master your Camera” photographic course for one person with Live Moments.
While remaining passionate about the plight of small attic mice is important, the experienced photographers at Live Moments will teach you that photography is a hobby worth working for. Whether you’re a snap-happy amateur or an adventurous “let me try this” photographer; the “Master your Camera” course at Live Moments will help to install all the shutterbug software you need to take your photography to the next level.
Arguably leading the parade for South African event photography, you can trust the megapixel masters at Live Moments to teach you a thing or two about snapping that perfect shot. Drawing on everything from the basic principles of ISO, the aperture, the shutter, white balance and composition to dealing with depth, action, movement and low-light conditions; you couldn’t get a better understanding of your digital camera if you attended couples therapy together.Take a break from the monotony of that desk job or the depressing struggles of small attic mice and lose yourself in the endless possibilities that photography has to offer.