Save up to 70% on one or two specialised Kinesiology treatments at Melissa Burger Kinesiology
- Save up to 70% on one or two specialised Kinesiology treatments
- Alternative treatment that restores the body, mind and spirit to their natural balance
- Qualified specialised Kineosiologist
- First one-hour session includes: meridian balance, a neuro lymphatic massage, a neuro-vascular holding points process, a neuro-emotional points balance as well as the rubbing of hand and feet gait points and the massaging of trigger points for the head, neck and shoulders
- Follow up one-hour designed to work on recurring areas of discomfort, stress and pain
- Non-invasive treatment; no negative side effects
- Can treat the following ailments: addictions, chronic pain, compulsive behaviour, dyslexia, ADD, headaches and migraines, fears and phobias, muscular pain and sports injuries, sleeping disorders and stress
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 410 9006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- One Groupon per person
- Valid Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Valid for one or two 60-minute sessions
- Cancellation policy applies
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Caring for your body is a task that knows no end, much like counting the stars in the night sky or trying to find a rice noodle in a spaghetti haystack. Take another step toward completing this calling with today’s Groupon: Save up to 70% on one or two specialised Kinesiology treatments at Melissa Burger Specialised Kinesiology.
- Pay R149 for a one-hour specialised Kinesiology session, valued at R400
- Pay R240 for two one-hour specialised Kinesiology sessions, valued at R800
A fully qualified Specialised Kinesiologist, you can find Melissa Burger’s specialised kinesiology practice situated conveniently close to the Centurion Gautrain station and Centurion Mall. A gentle but powerful form of alternative healing, Kinesiology works to restore balance to the body, mind and spirit using specialised muscle monitoring. Non-invasive and completely painless, muscle monitoring is so much more than just a massage. Using touch to pinpoint physical as well as emotional triggers, the highly trained Melissa Burger can identify and treat everything from pain, stress and muscular tension to nervous disorders, allergies and sleeping disorders.
Working to restore you body’s natural balance; your first session is also designed to help you renew your fitness goals and commitments to a healthy lifestyle. The session includes a meridian balance, a neuro lymphatic massage, a neuro vascular holding points process, a neuro-emotional points balance as well as the massaging of the gait points on your hands and feet and the main trigger points for the head, neck and shoulders.
Operating as a follow-up consultation, your second session is often referred to as a ‘holiday in a can’; namely because it can do more for you than a two-week Mauritian holiday. Designed to reawaken natural energy that’s been lost; say goodbye to blurry-eyed mornings and couch-ridden Friday nights and feel your energy start to flow again with this fantastic treatment.