Save up to 55% on a Sunday buffet meal for two or four people at Mokha Restaurant
- Save up to 55% on a Sunday buffet meal for two or four people
- Situated in the Pretoria Botanical Gardens
- Efficient and friendly staff
- Natural, relaxed ambience
- Large deck area with great views
- Live entertainment
- Great as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 804 1714
- Buffet is from 12:00 to 15:00 every Sunday
- Must book at least 24 hours in advance
- Tables of 10+ must book at least a week in advance
- No takeaways
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Mankind needs food to survive; for energy, growth, to keep warm in the winter and to be able to successfully ride a unicycle. Spoil your tummy and save up to 55% on a Sunday buffet meal for two or four people at Mokha Restaurant. Choose from the following:
- Pay R120 for a Sunday buffet meal for two people, valued at R240
- Pay R216 for a Sunday buffet meal for four people, valued at R480
Enjoying a mouth-watering meal at Mokha Restaurant amongst breath-taking fauna and flora, right in the heart of the Pretoria National Botanical Gardens is surely a dining experience for the books. With the surroundings and ambience taken care of, the friendly professional waiters concentrate on giving you tip-top service and offer you delicious dishes made from the freshest ingredients.
Beautiful bouquets of fresh flowers adorn the elegantly decorated tables making this eatery the perfect venue for a sophisticated Sunday sit-down. The scrumptious Sunday buffet consists of a starter buffet of a variety of cold and hot starters, which include crostini’s, chicken livers and seafood, as well as assorted home-made breads and bread rolls served with butters and preserves.
The mouth-watering main course buffet consists of a variety of roasts and casseroles which includes beef, chicken, pork, lamb and fish, all served with savoury rice, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
For dessert, a wide variety is on offer guaranteed to
satisfy any sweet tooth ranging from mousses, baked puddings with custard,
assorted jellies, crème brulee and ice creams.