Pay R150 for a 20% Neostrata Glycolic Acid Peel, consultation and entry to one ‘monthly-information’ evening at Stanway Aesthetic Solutions, valued at R400 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a 20% Neostrata Glycolic Acid Peel
- Smoother and healthier skin
- Offers a holistic approach
- Professional and friendly service
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:00 and 8:00 to 12:00 every last Saturday of the month
- Groupon includes a consultation
- Maximum of three Groupons per person
- Groupon includes a one night entry to ‘monthly-information’ meetings
- The Neostrata peel and care products are not tested on animals
- The Neostrata peel contains no animal-derived ingredients
- Booking essential: 012 335 5162
- Treatment not suitable for pregnant women
With happiness, generally comes laughter. After laughing for years like an over-enthusiastic happy-clappy cheerleader at cheer camp, you might notice a few lines on your face. After another few years, your laughter can turn into tears, as the wrinkles on your face established their own invasive colony. Blast away your creases and any other skin troubles with a 20% Neostrata Glycolic Acid Peel at Stanway Aesthetic Solutions, including a consultation and entry to one ‘monthly-information’ evening for R150.
This amazing establishment is situated in Riviera and offers holistic solutions to people who want to feel good about themselves again. With extensive research, Stanway Aesthetic Solutions certifies safe application of the Neostrata Glycolic Acid Peel, using a minimal invasive approach. Like a giant fairy wand, the doctor will zap away your skin troubles and will make you want to throw a Mexican party with blow-up cactuses where everyone will admire your exquisite loveliness.
Neostrata Glycolic Acid Peel has alpha-hydroxyacids (AHA), poly-hydroxyacids and bionic acid ingredients and is considered one of the best treatments in professional skin care. A glycolic acid peel treatment is a specific technique to make your skin look brand spanking new. A high concentration of glycolic acid will be applied to your skin for a brief period of time. This process will be chemically neutralised to end the treatment.
Like a stealthy ninja, this procedure will swiftly remove the damaged layer of the skin cells. Your skin will feel fresh and glow like a beautiful firefly hopped up on raspberry jelly. Your cells will be stimulated to start rebuilding themselves like artificial intelligent Lego blocks, restructuring the deeper skin layers. You’ll have smoother, healthier, plumper, and tighter skin like the surface of a beautiful juicy green apple.Beauty Fact: In a scary forest in Canada, tiny tweezers were used to help pluck a grizzly bear’s eye-brows.