Pay R80 for a 500g T-bone steak and a dessert at Dros (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a 500g T-bone steak, a cappuccino and a dessert
- Choose from a malva pudding, waffle or ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Warm and welcoming restaurant with truly South African concept
- Great wine list
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 368 1546
- Groupon valid from Monday to Thursday, 11:00 till late; Friday, 11:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 17:00 till late
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not included gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
When you feel like eating a steak, there isn’t a thing in the world that can compensate for that craving. Forget beef burgers, ribs or flimsy chicken wings; when you hear the distant call of a succulent steak, a tornado hand-in-hand with a bad-tempered Godzilla couldn’t stop you from seeking out that tender T-bone. Answer its call with today’s Groupon: a 500g T-bone steak, cappuccino and a dessert (malva pudding, waffle or ice cream and chocolate sauce) for R80 at Dros.
If you’re looking for a fun and welcoming restaurant with a truly South Africa feel that just happens to serve the best steak in Pretoria – look no further than Dros. With décor unique to the Cape Wine Route and characteristics typical of a wine cellar, Dros is like dining in an authentic oaky cellar: warm, intimate and atmospheric. With a defining excellence in both management and service – just imagine the food.
Although it’s a little ‘hush hush’, it’s been said that the quality of the famous A-grade beef served at Dros is so good that steaks from other establishments have been sighted sneaking around the premises, trying to ninja their way into the kitchen so that they too can have their 15 minutes of fame – unsuccessfully, of course. So if you’re looking for a succulent steak with a “bite me” attitude, there’s only one way to go – sink your chompers into a famous Dros 500g T-bone served with fried onion rings and rice, chips or baked potato. For a sweet tooth that won’t stop singing, enjoy a steaming cappuccino and a delectable Dros dessert: choose between a mouth-watering malva pudding, a ‘whoa’-inducing waffle or an idyllic ice cream and hot chocolate sauce. It’s a win-win decision.
Meaty fact: The first time a T-bone steak was successfully matured, basted and grilled was about a decade before man invented glitter and long before “hammer time” became an infamous indication that someone was about to break out into dance.