Pay R115 for a consultation with homeopath Dr Graham Heinrich, valued at R300 (save 62%)
- Save 62% on a consultation with a homeopath
- Includes dietary and nutritional assessment
- Includes a phototherapy session (for the treatment of stress and depression) if indicated
- Suitable for existing health complaints and general health and immunity boosting
- Medications and supplements available on the premises - payable by cash or card only
- Assist with the relief of stress
- Improve dietary and lifestyle habits
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 345 1139 / 079 533 3223
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon does not include medications or supplements
Back in the day, Nosferatu and his zombie pals were terrifying and best to be avoided. Unfortunately, most of the old-school folklore fiends seem to have evolved into something more harmless and cute, though some seem to have had unfortunate run-ins with bags of glitter. Ensure that you’re not contributing to the harm of these mild-mannered creatures and improve your general health and pay R115 for a consultation with homeopath Dr Graham Heinrich.
The saying that
all good things come in threes holds true with Dr Graham Heinrich, who
approaches his mission of changing his patient’s lives with a threefold tactic
of homeopathy, phototherapy and the improvement and correction of bad lifestyle
habits. Based on the Nature’s Law of Cure, or like cures like, homeopathy is a
healthy alternative method of treatment for everything from allergies to
behavioural problems. Just like birds of a feather tend to fly in the same
v-formation, homeopaths can use things like red onions – which are widely known
to cause bouts of weeping and sneezing – for the treatment of head colds and
hay fever, which cause much the same.
Conveniently located in Wingate Park, Dr Graham Heinrich offers a consultation that starts with a basic history to assess your lifestyle and dietary choices, followed by a physical examination. If it’s indicated, there will also be a ten minute phototherapy session, which aids in the treatment of stress and depression. Stress, combined with poor eating habits and lack of exercise are often at the root of most health problems. Using a nifty device called the MonoChrome Dome, you’ll be provided with a dazzling and intense quality of light and colour which is said to leave people with a feeling of peace and calm – and as most people know, a feeling of peace is often more difficult to lay your hands on than vintage movie posters circa 1920. Once you’ve been treated to the stress-relieving lightshow, Dr Heinrich will prescribe any medication, dietary or other lifestyle advice and dependant on the complexity of the case, you’ll receive this info within a day or two. If you need a few exercises to improve your breathing or mental relaxation, these will be provided too.
Assisting with improving bad dietary and breathing habits, correcting posture and teaching you ways to kick stress to the curb are just a few of the ways in which Dr Heinrich helps to maintain your good health. Whether you’ve got the sniffles or haven’t seen the flu since kindergarten, a homeopathic consultation can make sure you stay perky and full of vitality and healthy, good feelings.
AB Positive Fact: A health-insurance firm in northern Dakota has tried a new way to get young people interested in their policies; by offering policies like Haunted Playground for those who often find themselves with unexplained symptoms or Dracula for those who need frequent blood-tests, their policies are specifically tailored for those with a childish streak.